Cote de Pablo on playing Ziva David: ... when you have 24 hours to learn Hebrew phonetically
Dingbat
2017-05-05 00:33:56 UTC
How difficult is that? Here's Auld Lang Syne in a phonetic alphabet:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auld_Lang_Syne

The shoot was in 48 hours; they gave me a huge monologue that I had to learn
in Hebrew. Language coaches came in to assist on a tight time schedule.

She told TV.com, "But, it doesn't seem to ever be perfect enough, especially
when you try to be as perfect as possible, and you have twenty-four hours to
learn a language phonetically."

http://www.thelist.com/32386/9-things-dont-know-cote-de-pablo/s/shes-a-quick-study/
Stefan Ram
2017-05-05 04:22:41 UTC
Post by Dingbat
it doesn't seem to ever be perfect enough
»Perfect« is absolute. So, one should use

|It doesn't seem to ever be good enough.

or

.
Mścisław Wojna-Bojewski
What is this Cote de Pablo entity anyway?
Yusuf B Gursey
2017-05-05 16:09:24 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cote_de_Pablo