extra space after a sentence-ending period. -- [two spaces after a period] !
Hen Hanna
2017-05-08 21:31:06 UTC
The History of English Dramatic Poetry to the Time of Shakespeare: ...
https://books.google.com/books?id=YS4OAAAAMAAJ
John Payne Collier - 1831

I like the look of the pages of this book.

The font is nice, and I *especially* like
the extra space after a sentence-ending period.

I believe that most (or all) books today would
be more readable if they followed the ol'
typewriting rule of [two spaces after a period] !

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/two-spaces-after-a-period
If you learned to type on a typewriter, you’re going to hate what I say next: Do not put two spaces after a period. Don’t do it. Just use one.
I know. I was taught to use two spaces after a period in my high school typing class too, but ...... <<<

HH
Yusuf B Gursey
2017-05-09 09:16:37 UTC
Hen Hanna on 5/9/2017 in
Post by Hen Hanna
The History of English Dramatic Poetry to the Time of Shakespeare: ...
https://books.google.com/books?id=YS4OAAAAMAAJ
John Payne Collier - 1831
I like the look of the pages of this book.
The font is nice, and I *especially* like
the extra space after a sentence-ending period.
Gee ... Such a deep and essential problem of linguistics ...