Oh my god !
Arnaud Fournet
2017-04-12 12:57:38 UTC
Hey !? PTD shithead ? or Brian Scott ?
Hey !? assholes ?
Any comments on that ?? bastards ??

Look at what's going on in your "country", assholes??

This DID happen in Chicago.

My suggestion => never, never, never show up, you bastards, with any word about cheese-eating surrender monkeys, or about Frogs, or about France.

You are the worst offshoot of scroundels, you shitheads in the USA,

Just FUCK YOUR SHIT MOUTHS SHUT !!

And I'm being polite.
Hen Hanna
2017-04-18 21:44:10 UTC
United Airlines passenger dragged off flight suffered concussion ...
David Dao, 69, suffered a concussion, broken nose and damaged sinuses and lost two front teeth when he was dragged off a flight Sunday to make room for United personnel, lawyer Thomas Demetrio said. He said Dao has ...
Post by Arnaud Fournet
This DID happen in Chicago.
http://youtu.be/HV28_ENzFog
(i'll watch this clip later)

Were all 4 "randomly chosen" passengers Asian ?

If so, Roughly how many non-white passengers
were in that flight ?

more On-Topic to Sci.Lang -- I've been wondering about this
ever since I heard of the incident.

If he could speak much more intelligently
(like a white, native speaker)
would he have been treated much more politely?

HH
Peter T. Daniels
2017-04-19 03:06:42 UTC
Post by Arnaud Fournet
This DID happen in Chicago.
http://youtu.be/HV28_ENzFog
(i'll watch this clip later)
Were all 4 "randomly chosen" passengers Asian ?
If so, Roughly how many non-white passengers
were in that flight ?
more On-Topic to Sci.Lang -- I've been wondering about this
ever since I heard of the incident.
If he could speak much more intelligently
(like a white, native speaker)
would he have been treated much more politely?
He's Vietnamese-American and has no foreign accent.

Stop feeding the troll.